May 28, 2011

Badass? I think yes.

I know I promised I was going to continue my last post, but for some reason my laptop charger fried ( literally...I swear I smelled burning... ) so I couldn't. I would continue it now, but I lost my train of thought so I can't. You know how sometimes you just feel an urge to do something? Well all of my actions are based on urges, and right now I feel the urge to start a new post:
Today is Friday ( ! ) , so...

IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GETTIN' DOWN ON FRIDAY ~ ...Wow, that joke got old fast.
( Sorry if your ears started bleeding...just keeping up with my old traditions. ;] )
So, how was your day? Being the self centered girl that I am, I'm going to tell you what I did today...
Woke up, went to school...*Fast Fowards*...Lunch, P.E., school over. I wish my school days actually did go this fast. It's like, you wake up and then ZOOOOM and school over. ;D
Since it's the long weekend, I have my week all planned out:
Friday - Spa trip with Brooke, then movies with Sara.
Saturday - Saturday school ( -____-  I know, right? Great use of a Saturday ), In-N-Out with a friend for lunch, then going over to our other friend's house to game. COD, haha. NO...me, a gamer!!? O: Getting there (: ...almost. ( Truth be told, I suck. Last time my friend killed me 50 times in a row, and he was apparently "holding back." ) Too bad he told me that over text, or else I would have flipped him off.
Sunday - Mall with Sara, our friend and this girl I really don't like. If she reads this, TOO FRICKIN' BAD. Talk to the hand, because the face sure doesn't give a damn.

Yes, the Hand.

LOL, that rhymes. It was totally unintentional, I promise. I don't rap.
Monday - Great America with Sara. <3
UNFORTUNATELY, there was mix-up and even though it said so on the website, when I called in to schedule an appointment today, they didn' have body wraps. -___-
For you clueless/skinny/manly people, body wraps are a treatment that specially targets your problem fatty areas and it draws out the toxin in your body so you get skinnier in an hour. Amazing, no?
Wow, I sound like a commercial.
Me and Brooke ended up not booking an appointment, and not going, so instead me and Sara moved our movie up 3 hours, and went to our school's Smash'n Awards after. Smash'n Awards is like our highschool version of oscars, created just to honor the media art our school produces annually.
The movie we went to watch was...*Drum rolls* Bridesmaids.



Here's where you go...Hmm, that doesn't sound right. Isn't that the movie R-rated and filled with sex scenes and intense profanities?
Yes, that movie. Curious about how we got in? Let the "Master of All Bad Things" teach you... ;]
*Flashback from a bit earlier*
Sara puffs out her chest, squares her shoulders and calms her face. She walks up to the ticket  booth and demanded, "Two tickets for Bridesmaids please." The lady eyes her skeptically, and asks for ID. Surprised, Sara manages to stutter out, "I don't have it with me." I pointed to the Kung Fu Panda 2 on the LCD screen behind the ticket saleslady, which happens to play at the same time as Bridesmaids, and Sara immediately got it and went to ANOTHER salesguy and buys the tickets for Kung Fu Panda 2, that way we can get in and just sneak into the theatre that plays Bridesmaids.
Before the movie, we went across the parking lot to Red Robins for dinner. Have you ever had all you can eat bottomless steak fries with their special seasoning and dipped in ranch there before? If you have, you should get more. If you haven't...YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON LIFE.

Finger Lickin' Good !

 In the end, we ended up splitting a mint-chocolate brownie milkshake, guacamole and salsa with corn chips, and a cheeseburger. The burger took forever to come, so by the time it came, we were already stuffed to our eyeballs with fries and guacamole.
We were running late for the movie, so Sara ( haha, I make her do all the dirty work ) asked for boxes and we greedily dumped all of the free fries ( I KNOW RIGHT?? ) into them and then tried to stick the guacamole and burger in there too...didn't quite work. Had to flatten the burger out a little bit, which is just as yummy...just a little squished.

We raced into the movie theater, and were stopped by a guy that worked there who then told us that no outside food was allowed. Me and Sara apologized, ran outside, roughly stuck the boxes into my bag and ran back inside. The guy looked at us skeptically, but let us through. BINGO. :]

This was literally the guy's facial expression...

 Inside the theater, me and Sara acted all cool and quietly slipped into the forbidden R rated one. ;] The moment we walked in, a sex scene played...No surprises why it's R rated?
 After 2 hours of stuffing our faces with our eyes glued to the screen, the movie ended and we went home. Pretty awesome day, huh? Will blog about my video game experience next.

- Much love;

No comments:

Post a Comment