May 14, 2011

Lets talk guys :)

Right now I'm very sure that almost NO ONE is reading this, but hey, you gotta start somewhere. Obvious or not, its Brooke this time haha, and for todays blog I'm gonna write kind of like an intorduction, to our furture readers, who will someday look back on how it all started, about why we started this, where the name came from, and just whats happening now. So maybe later on, not just for you guys, for us to see how much this has changed from our original plans, and help us keep memories fresh in our minds, while at the same time hopefully benifitting our readers with a good story, a recipe you want to try, cool pictures that become your screensaver, and new songs you've never heard of but grow to love! Again, hopefully, hahaha

     So I guess I'll just start talking so more! Whats with the really long name?, is something you may be wondering, and if your not, your gonna learn about it anyways (: to be plain and simple, its just something I said to Chrsitina one day. I don't even remember what we were talking about, but we were both laughing about whateveritwas and I just said, awesome people do awesome things together.  So when I was getting this site set up, I just decieded it would be a good name, and its a little thing was just funny and now a memory that hopefully lasts a long time (:

     Why did we start this? You may have noticed in our menu bar at the top of our site, something that says "Our (swedish) friend Sara!" if you havn't clicked on that before, it sends you to another page, another blog, all in swedish which you may or may not understand hahaha. Well she showed us her blog and she has daily readers and people who comment on her stuff and she posts all these pictures and videos and just talks about her life in California, since she moved here from sweden like a year ago. Christina and I defiantly wanted to do something like that but since we don't really know another language fluently and I've lived her my whole life, we couldn't really do the same exact thing. So we're putting up our own blog and like I said, with videos, recipes, music, photgraphy, and more!

     I don't know any other questions you could really have at this point, other then ones about us and stuff, but don't worry well get to that, I'm sure after like 10blogs you'll be able to tell each of our writing styles apart and practically know our personalitlies and creepy stuff like that!! But if anyone took the time to read all this, and you actually want to hear more from Christina and I, tell your friends, tell your relatives, post this on your facebook, twitter, myspace if for some reason you still use that, and anything thing else you could spread the word on!! Lets make letsbeawesometogether a huge online community, my goal is to have daily people commenting and reading, for me to be able to recognize, oh this person leaves a comment like everyday!

Love, Brooke C (:

No comments:

Post a Comment