May 24, 2011

Quick Catch Up.

Been a long time since I last blogged to you guys, and I apologize. To be honest, my drafts are filled with different blog entries that I started to write with great ideas in mind, and then never finished because they ended up sounding really lame. I tried to write an entry about something more focused, and more realistic instead of my normal mindness ramble...( like now, haha ) but it didn't work. Guess I'm just not a touchy feel-y person?
So instead, enjoy this song.


Ignore the R rating if you're under 18, because this song is definitely worth listening to. <3 ( Yesyes, I'm poisoning the minds of kids of America. Pssh, whatever. )
SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS EVERYBODAAAAAY ~ (;
Hold on, gonna vchat with Sara. Will continue this blog later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment