June 6, 2011

WEEKEND :D

The title was totally worth capitalizing.
Saturday morning went by as per norm: 

Saturday school. ( Or torture, as I like to call it. )
  • Woke up with less than 10 minutes to spare before Saturday school started
  • Forced my mom to speed while she drove me to school
  • Showed up 5 minutes late without ANY makeup and looking like crap
  • Immediately threw my stuff all over the desk and slept on top of it for 2 hours
  • Had a break for 20 minutes
  • Secretly texted with my phone hidden in my lap through the second half ( another 2 hours ) 
 Noon. Thank God.

Oh, did I forget to mention it was raining cats and dogs? No? Okay...IT WAS FREAKIN' RAINING CATS AND DOGS.  I had planned to take how-to-ride-a-bike lessons from a friend, but as I grumpily woke up this morning expecting a bright sun to greet me ( not conceited at all !! ), all I saw was the emo weather and I was like..."Damn it -___- !" Facial expression included.
I wasn't sure if our plans were still on or canceled due to the weather, so when my friend didn't text me after Saturday school ended I guess they were off.
So I was like okay, whatever...and told my mom to drive me to this sunglasses store where I bought a pair of sunglasses. ( Pics later !! ) Suddenly my phone beeped and it was a text from my friend saying, "Change of plans. Let's go to the mall instead. Pick you up at Starbucks at 2." I checked the time...CRAP THAT'S 1O MINUTES FROM NOW!!
I literally THREW my credit card at the saleslady, and she gave me a dirty look and swiped it. I immediately turned to leave when she stopped me and smirked, "In a hurry? These have to be custom made...You have to choose the color and shade you want for them." I swear I nearly flipped her off...I randomly chose colors that totally don't match on the swatch and left...( choices I'd soon regret. )
Why was I in such a hurry? All I have to do is post some pictures of my friend and you would understand...LOL. But I'm not going to, because that's creepy. He doesn't even know I'm writing this, haha.

Post on what we did at the mall will be published tomorrow...too tired to edit the draft right now, it's 12:20 PM. Here's to sum it up in 1 sentence...HAD SO MUCH FUN !!

- Much love;


No comments:

Post a Comment