August 25, 2011

School.

Since little kids might read this, I won't talk about how much I hate school. Let's talk about how amazing it is. :)

School is awesome.


It's so awesome that we're all forced to wake up at like 6 in the morning just so we can get to school on time and enjoy learning.




It's so fantastic that we have to learn 50 million ways to say the word, "various." Did you know "sundry" means "various"? School taught me that...because I'm totally going to need that when I grow up.


What's funner than learning words? NOTHING! :D

It's so great that we have to sit for 8 hours a day listening to lectures, until our asses hurt.
It's so much fun that we all enthusiastically do our homework, because if we don't, we get punished...which is why we do it...enthusiastically.


Look at all that enthusiasm.

I love school so much. I especially love the beautifully vandalized desks with profanity scribbled on top and pieces of stale gum on the bottom, the piles of homework we have to stay up till 3 AM to finish, and the unprejudiced teachers who marks you absent even though you weren't, purely out of their love for you. *Scoffs.*

Just like my teacher !


Don't forget about the lovely greasy foods served in the cafeteria, and how you have to line up for, like, an hour to get some. More time to socialize, right? :D


Looks better than school food.
So what do you say kids? Aren't you all super excited to go to school now?

Have fun. :)






Look at how nerdy me and Brooke are. We clearly LOVE school !!

Much love;


No comments:

Post a Comment