May 16, 2011

Lazy Day. ( Click Here To See My Beautiful Monkey )

Today, as you all know ( if you didn’t, well, now you do! ) is Monday. Least favorite day of the week anyone? Mine is definitely Monday.
Why do I hate Mondays so much? And how many times am I going to use the word Monday? Well, I’m going to use the word Monday until I get bored of typing it... Nope, still not bored yet.
I absolutely detest Mondays because instead of getting to sleep in like amazingly relaxing Saturdays, I have to be up at 6:30. Kill me.
So I wake up, eyes groggy and hair all over my face, at 6 frickin AM!! ( Yes, I am repetitive when I feel strongly about something, ) and they expect me to clean up, get dressed, pack my stuff and go to school.
At my school, everyone has 5-7 classes, and being the over achiever that my mom is, she signed me up for all 7 classes and asked the counselor if I could have an 8th. Geez, so asian

Our Schedule :/

As you can see, every single Monday, we have to go through all 7 boring periods until the day is over -___- It’s like, I wake up, still tired, and immediately have to sit through all of those classes in one day? Bleh.
So this morning as my blackberry’s alarm clock went off exactly at 6:30, I hit the Dismiss button and slept in, even while knowing I’d suffer from terrible consequences later on.
Now, instead of being at school in 4th period, sitting in a dark room watching war videos about people thrusting daggers into each other, I’m at home, lying on my bed and typing this up on my phone.
To me, no matter what the consequences are, sleeping in is amazing and totally worth it. ;] A girl does need her beauty sleep to look amazing, you know.
* Like, 5 hours later *
I ended up going to school anyway, even though I missed 4 periods. Guess which lucky girl didn’t get into trouble for skipping? That’s right, this one. ;]
Just to make myself clear, this post isn’t meant to encourage younger/older people/babies/aliens ( you never know! )/readers to ditch school. If anything, this encourages people to go to school, because unless if you want to be a complete failure in life like me, and get F’s in all your classes, go to school and don’t do drugs!!
And that concludes my free public service announcement. Kids protection services, you’re welcome.

That was the goody-goody part of my post so that parents don’t, like, hate me for negatively influencing their kids. But, I also have to say that sometimes, you just have to let loose and take a break.
Take a break. Have a Kit Kat.




Like today, how I skipped school. It's fine if you do it once in a while, but if you do it like everyday, you're going to grow up to be a hobo who strips for people, and live in like some abandoned run-down candy factory. Not fun.
I have this friend, but for privacy purposes let's call him Apple. So Apple always has his head buried inside a text book, even when he's sick. When I tell him to take a break and rest, he's like, "GAAAAH! I can't! If I rest then I'll fail my SATs!!"...
That was when he fully had another 2 weeks to study, too. Whats a ONE day difference? For someone so smart, he sure is dumb. It's like a math equation, you rest for one day, and you are fully energized to focus and study for the rest of the two weeks, instead of being sick and half-studying for the time remaining.
I asked him, "Why do you study so hard?" He says, "I'm preparing for the future. If I suffer now, I will enjoy life later on." ( LOL, so asian. ) Truth is, if you don't even spend time to enjoy the present, life will pass you by quickly while you're planning for the future. Why would the future matter if you're running out of life to use it?
I'm going off topic again. This isn't a post about the present or future, this is a post about me being lazy. So to prove my point...
 

One of my favorite Bruno Mars songs of all time!
Gonna put my feet up, just stare at the fan, turn the T.V. up and throw my hands in my pants...~ ;] 
As for why there are monkeys in the video...I have no clue. Or maybe they're apes...
Is there even a difference between apes and monkeys?
Whatever, Google it.
I was feeling a bit artistic so...

Monkey In A Minute
Here's my Under-A-Minute-Monkey! No, really, it was done in less than a minute. I timed myself.
Now my horrible drawing is going to haunt you for life :] Tonight, when you sleep, my monkey's going to be staring at you. Like this...O_______O

Haha, I'm running out of things to say. So I'll just leave you here with my monkey...he has differently sized eyes...

LOL, I just noticed it looks like it's flipping you off. It was unintentional, I swear. I saw it after I posted it...oh well, I'm too lazy to change it. 
Have fun with this monkey, you guys. 

Much love;
xo Christina. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment