May 15, 2011

Random time!

Im so confused about our plans right now, I may or may not be going to the moives right now, but Christina for sure is, and I can't get in touch with her to firgure things out! So, I guess I'll make a blog, how does that sound? Oh doesn't matter, I would have to make this for you to answer that question but by putting it up that question doesn't matter anymore. WHY DONT I JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. Okay, deal.
I just ate doritos, they were yummy!! I also should write an essay thats kinddaaa due tomorrow....yea....BUT I needed help, I didnt understand some stuff but my teacher wouldnt talk to me, he never had time and never has had time, whenever I need help I go in and theres little to no people in there, but apperantly he's busy with something. I know not all the time its important though, cause one time I saw what he was 'busy' with was looking at new phones. What a fabulous teacher.
I charging up my semi-crappy camera, it's not that bad it's just not that great. But I'll be posting cool *symbolic* and *beautiful* pictures for you guys. Christinas buying a new camera for some reason I don't know! But she'll post pictures just like me and we'll both take pictures of our friends and stuff so you guys can like stalk our lives.
Not just pictures, I like to think I'm a good cook (: I have a bunch of recipes my family and I loveee and for any bakers reading this those are coming up too, so next time I get bored, instead of typing you pages of what were GOING to do, I'll actually DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment