May 15, 2011

So, umm, yeahh...

Still getting used to using this new blogging site, so forgive me if my post turns out like, slanted, or something. Went to see the new movie, Fast Five today. Let me just say before hand that, even though you may not know or care, that I am a girly girl. You now know another little detail about me, and maybe one day when I'm famous, you can be like, "Oh, there's one PERSONAL detail I know about Christina! She isn't a tomboy." So honestly as I stepped into movie theater 10 dressed in all pink, ( completed with pink nail polish and a pink phone case around a pink phone ), I was a little skeptical, even though the movie trailer was amazing. 
So as I sat wedged between my two friends while the movie slowly started, the first thought that popped into my mind was, "Damn, this guy is hot..." Turns out, he's one of the main characters ( Brian O'Conner ), and according to Rotten Tomatoes, his name is Paul Walker.
HOT! <33 'Nuff said.

Yummy, no? ;] It's okay, guy readers can agree with me too, I don't judge. You guys might see some guy's shoulder on the right side of the picture...that's Dom's shoulder...sorry, had to crop him out because Paul's hotter and he deserves full attention. XD
Somewhere in the middle of the movie, his really pretty girlfriend announced to everyone, "I'm pregnant!" and they started making out, I have to admit, I got pretty jealous. I mean, she's tall, she's skinny, she has him for her boyfriend, and she's pregnant with his baby...( LOL, I'm totally kidding, I'm not THAT obessed with him...yet. ) ;] Kidding!

It was a pretty good movie, some parts were really predictable but it was entertaining, especially when watching the hot Paul Walker beat people up and shoot them down with guns. <3 Unfortunately, me and my friends went there late and only the front row seats were left so we were forced to sit in the FIRST row. After like 40 minutes, I got really dizzy from being too close to the screen so I ditched my friends and went to sit in the back rows by myself. ( Yesyes, selfish and all. Shut up. )

Had a pretty fun day, and I'll write another entry to continue this one later, since Brooke is distracting me with her inappropriate poses on Skype. Blog to you guys later! ( See what I just did there, instead of talk I used blog because I'm blogging, not talking. Get it? Get it? ) Haha sorry, I know I have a weird sense of humor.
Next entry will be done before midnight.

much looove;

xo Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment