July 12, 2011

All nighter, not on purpose?

Have you ever stayed up, ALL NIGHT? I just did that actually, but not because I'm some loser trying to stay awake all night, who does that by themselves? I didn't even try to! I tried, and tried,and tried to go to sleep, really! But I just couldn't, and I had this feeling of 'I should be tired...but...I'm not' and when I tried to go to sleep anyways, I felt dumb laying there in the dark with my eyes closed, not even tired, just laying there. So when an all nighter is forced upon you, let's make a list for no reason:
-everyone's asleep, including your friends who you wish you could text to kill the boredom

-was super cliche and watched the sun rise

-you can't turn on lights or make like any noise since everyone in your house is sleeping ----the one above means your basically stuck in whatever place you are right then
what the hell are you supposed to do?!?
Me? Well another list, why not?
-I pretty much spent up until 230 texting till the very last person went to bed.
-Tried to sleep for an hour, but nothing, not even a yawn.
-and since 330am, till now, 7am, since no ones on twitter and no one I care about talking to is on Facebook, I've been planning and plotting things for this blog. Yup. I spent three and a half hours figuring out things to improve the blog and things we could post, yea, that's dedication right there.

...Or just extreme boredness, not really sure which. Either way be happy, new things are coming, soon. I should probably let Christina know about all this too...maybe they aren't as cool/good as I think there gonna be, I mean they were thought of super fucking early in the morning...
Help I think I've gone crazy!-Brooke :O

No comments:

Post a Comment