July 12, 2011

Learning, or just me ranting :P

Awh damn but it's SUMMER, do I have to?
Yes. Lol jk you don't have to but I know this is gonna sound really lame but whatever, I like knowing lots of stuff, I LOVE being able to answer a question for someone, like when Christina asks me about math I feel awesome knowing exactly how to do the problem. But that feeling really only comes with math, I suck at pretty much everything else. My problem is having CRS (can't remember shit) and in pretty much anything and everything your going to have to memorize something. So what's so special about math? Well my dads kind of a math wizard, a human calculator,
and yea I can't think of anything else, he's just really good at math. And in math, you memorize one thing, and it works for like a million problems, like something simple as adding, when you learn how to add you can add everything! In Spanish you memorize one word, then you gotta memorize everything that goes with that word like the 50million different endings, fuck that, I can't do that, I don't really know how I passed. Know what's even worse then memorizing? The stuff you do in English. Omg, I couldn't be creative if my life depended on it, I hate projects that are like 'your choice' and don't even give you any choices, wtf do i write about. Or don't give you specific instructions and then i think I'm supposed to do what exactly? I know some people feel the exact opposite, they can write pages and it's actually good! Lucky bitches. Again in math, it's pretty set in stone, that's how you do this kinda of problem, here now do it using different numbers, EASY. Back to English, you could be saying, well, aren't you writing right now...? Yea, but you think I could turn this in as some school essay? Pshhhh no. I could write a whole books worth of stuff, but it would probably be just like this blog, bad grammar and spelling errors (more of my English issues) and just me ranting about random crap. Kay this is on my iPad so I can't put pictures and spell check doesn't work for this, so ima stop cause this is probably really boring and grammar people probably want to murder me. WELL IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING SO I DON'T REALLY CARE!!
BIA <3brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment