July 3, 2011

Mexico!

Hey guys! So I havent made a blog since like forever ago, so I might as well tell you about the little vacation I just got back from. I went to Cabo San Lucas, Mecixo, for the 12th time...yea 12. But I love it :) so its all good. I was there for two weeks, and my brother and his kids came for 1 of those weeks. I did a lot of new stuff this trip, usually its all day on the beach, but when you have two weeks you gotta do other stuff two right? The first actually exciting thing we did was drive atv's on the beach. My brothers and I all drove our own atv's and my niece and nephew had to ride on the back :P

That same day, I went BUNGEE JUMPING. That was so amazing, I know a lot of people would be freaked out or too scared to, but its actually really fun. The scariest part was just the moments leading up to when you jump. They brought me and this guy out to the thing you jump out of, and he went before me. The floor was glass so I looked down at him swinging back and forth and hanging upside down. I was sooo scared watching him. And before him, this older guy went, and the cord wacked his arm, so he had a HUGE bruise, it looked like he broke his arm. I probably said 'omg' like 50times before the jump, even the person working there telling people when to jump and stuff was like "you ready ms.omg?" then he counted down, 3...2...1...BUNGEE and I jumped! It was like 5seconds, 350ft, of wind in your face and everythings going so fast its just a huge blur, then your just hanging there upside down and it feels like your going to fall out of the ankle straps that part was a little scary too :P

Less scary stuff now :) My niece really wanted to go swimming with the dolphins, again, YEP. My neice and nephew loved it last year and really wouldnt leave without doing it again :) My nephew wouldnt believe me when I told him there was a dolphin named 'Nacho' why did I remember that from last year? I dont know...but whatever, we had this dolphin named 'Aqua' and she was the biggest one there, weighing 500lbs! The sad thing was that she was afriad of little kids riding her, since a couple weeks ago a 5year old riding her dorsol fin kicked her, hard. She was so scared around my neice whose also 5, and nephew 10, that she would swim to the other side of the pool and wouldnt come back for awhile ): The trainer with us brought one of her kids for that part, forgot that dolphins name :P But it was really fun and they defiantly loved it!Yea so thats the exciting stuff my family and I did on the trip! the rest of the time was tanning on the beach :) even though I didnt even end up that tan :/
LOVE DRIVING THE WAVE RUNNER (...thats not me)

<3 Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment