June 28, 2011

Fanny.

The other Swede in my life is called Fanny. <3
Fanny's always been the motherly figure around me. Not saying that she looks like a mom, in fact, maybe the total opposite, but she acts like a mom because of her caring-ness, her love and her lectures to us... ( Fine, she only lectures me, but still. )
 Once, in the middle of lecturing me about dieting, she exasperatedly exclaimed, "Chrissy, you've GOT to eat!!" I stopped her mid-sentence and was like, "Geez Fanny, you're just like a mom. Not my mom since she's been encouraging me to diet, but still, a mom." She smiled and replied, "Well SOMEONE's gotta do it."
She has this protective element about her, like a mother hen looking out for her baby chicks... I still remember her fuming over something someone once did to Sharon, she looked positively serious when she said, "If he EVER does that again, I will find him, and I will KILL him." I swear, at that moment, not even the SWAT team armed with machine guns would want to mess with her.

Fanny wins, hands down.
                                       
Fanny's always the perfect one to tell secrets to, because you can physically FEEL that she would never betray you. During the "dramatic" times in my life, I would show up every morning to English, stressing out about something, and as soon as I see my glowing/blonde/beautiful/Barbie/mom#2 there, I would immediately feel relaxed. And I would spend the entire English period pouring my heart out to her, and she would listen, without judgement, leaving her work there untouched.
I admit, that I don't tell her all of my secrets. ( No secrets, no mystery right? No mystery = BORING. ) But for the ones that I do tell her, I know she'll take them to the grave.
Every time I have a problem, Brooke is there to be the "counselor", Sara is there to distract me with something fun, but Fanny is there to listen with a concerned look in her eyes, with her hand on my knee to comfort me silently.
When Fanny feels tension between me and someone, she always drags me out of the group and asks me what's wrong. When she notices a bruise or a cut on me, she immediately asks me if someone's hit me. If I miss English, she always calls me during break and cusses me out. How can I not feel the love??
Writing this, I'm feeling kind of emotional, because Fanny is leaving next year and I might never see her again...
To be honest though, you guys will hate your first impression of her. Why? 'Cause she's so effing gorgeous that it's not. even. funny. She literally looks like a life-sized Barbie doll with her sparkling blue eyes and flowing blonde hair! I know I called her a mom, because she acts like one, but seriously I can't even see her dressed in a "mom outfit". If she's ever married, she'll be a trophy wife, because of her beauty. Look.
LOL sorry for the words...I had to rip this picture off of our P.E. project on YouTube since I didn't have the original file...
Okay so maybe you can't really see her face here ( sorry XD ) but the reason why I showed you guys this is because this is the only picture we have together !!
Why? Because I make it a personal rule to never take pictures with Swedish hotties...my ego is already literally pea sized from hanging around two of them all the time, I don't need it shrunken even smaller by being compared to them in pictures. Like our t-shirts? Custom made ;] ( By us. )
Looking back, I have so many lovely memories with this amazing lady:
  • We went to the my first ever football game together where our school made a come back to our rival school ( they kicked our ass for the past 29 years but we won this year !! ) 
  • We would text each other frantically the day before an essay is due and would feel better by knowing that neither of us had even started it 
  • We would breeze through English knowing if we failed, we would still have each other
  • We share mutual hate for bitches/trolls/teachers/ugly, disgusting, annoying people...
Fanny is a serious "no nonsense" girl, a beautiful doll, and above all, an amazing listener and a caring friend. Bottom line: I love her, and there's no other way to put it. <3
I realized that this post is unlike all my other blog entries, because this is 100% serious and without humor, boring and the pieces don't go together. It's because I don't want to think about Fanny leaving when she's been a part of my life every single school day for the past half year. While I'm not certain that I'm leaving, Fanny is positive she's leaving and I KNOW that I won't see her next year, even if I stayed. Which is why every time when I continue writing this post, I get all emotional and I don't want to face reality. Even though reality is, after all, reality, and it comes true whether you accept it or not.
See there, I just did it again. My last sentence made no sense with the one before that...Ignore it...
Fanny, I wish you every happiness in life because that's what you deserve, and I'm so glad I met you this year. I'm truly blessed to have you as my friend, and know that I will always love you.
                                              
Sorry for the bad post every body.

~ Funny Bunny is a Dumby because she gives everybody Money and makes the sky always Sunny...

Much love;

1 comment:

  1. I seriously cried when I read this. I love you SO MUCH dear and you know it! I will always be there for you, wherever you are. You are my sunshine, and life never gets boring with you. I'll see you soon honey, no excuses! ;) much love to you from me <3

    ReplyDelete