June 20, 2011

Sara.

Who is the fabulous Miss Sara Pettersson? To me, she's like sunshine...in human form. Why so?
Just like waking up and pulling back your curtains to reveal a beautiful sunny day will cheer you up, she can make your day easily, too. Always happy and bubbly, I've never seen Sara in a bad mood. Ever.
Happiness is highly contagious, which is why being around her always makes me happy.

That's her, the Sun in the middle of all us Emo people...

 Besides from her sunshine-y personality, she also looks like sunshine too. Her shoulder length, long, flooooowy, liquid gold blond hair is literally like sun rays glued to the top of her head. Did you know, in pictures where the sun is shining down on her back, she glows? I'm not even kidding.
See, look.
Okay so maybe I was being a creep and got this picture off of Oskar's Facebook profile...

Even though hanging around this gorgeous cutie constantly might be a huge dent to my ego, I still love her. I remember the day that we met...
It was our first day in P.E. class...everyone sat in lines and had their bags with them. Me and Sara were the only lazy ones who left our bags on the bleachers, and when our gym teacher, Mr. Ellis, handed out forms for us to fill out, we had to go to our bags for pens. I was really intimidated by her, since she was all tall, blonde and beautiful. I blurted out, "Are you Swedish? I LOVE the meatballs from Ikea!!" She laughed, exclaimed, "ME TOO!!" and we clicked from there on.
Thank you, Ikea, for bonding us with your meatballs. 
Sara is the most non-dramatic, down to earth girl you'll ever meet, which is why we get along so well. She's like the antidote to my drama queen, and that way, people can stand me better with her around. All year long, every time we spent time together, it's always filled with fun and laughs.
Like the time we went shopping for 7+ hours without feeling tired, and the time we went hot-tubbing in David's jacuzzi, to the time we snuck free food with us in the R rated movie theatre, not to mention the surprise party she threw for me and Fanny 2 days ago. And how we have matching bracelets, necklaces with each other names' on it, AND matching wristbands? What about all the emergency manicure trips to the nail salon downtown?
We're both girly-girls, but unlike me, her girliness doesn't include whining/complaining/bitching...( well...maybe a little? )/screaming, and all the other bad girly habits. She is truly my twin and my opposite at the same time. She is my "Lovely Girl". ;]
I can always rely on her to tell me the latest gossip about people, and to always help me find the right outfit to wear. She's like, a fashion icon.
Sara, I know it seems like I'm just repeating everything you wrote about us, but I'm not!! This just proves how much alike our throughts are.
I love how we have the same taste in guys, in clothes, how we are both "dumb" but are actually smarter than everyone we know ( AHAHAHAHAH...not in math, obviously, but in life, stupid. )
I love how you don't like to sleep at night, but instead you like to talk until we both drift off to sleep. I love how if someone talks about me or someone else you love, you get pissed off before we do.  I love you.

You've given me so much:
  • Took me on my first trip to Great America and helped me overcome my fear of heights
  • Amazingly fun shopping trips
  • Shown me that it's possible for me to love someone I've only known for a year so much <3
  • Gifted to me memories for me to cherish my entire lifetime.
Thank you. For everything. I honestly love you to bits and pieces, to the little atoms and to the particles that makes up atoms, and to the little things that makes up particles...you get the idea

Yup, that's us. Completely sober.
When I come back to visit you, I better not find some hot Swedish guy replacing me in your bed!!
Love you always and forever.
Much love;

2 comments:

  1. Honey, You are the most beautiful girl, with the biggest heart on earth!
    I am never going to forget you, no doubt about that!
    I love you more then everything in this world, and everything you said goes right back on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Christina, I bet he would love the fact that I am wearing a SHS shirt! But honestly it was the only shirt i could wear because i got such a bad sunburnt! lol
    it's so thick and its big, so it didn't hurt x) <3

    ReplyDelete