June 18, 2011

Brooke.

What's everyone saying about the girl with the dirty blonde ( ...arguable light brown ? ) bob with front bangs, HUGE cleavage ( even though we're the same boob size, she still somehow manages to look 100x bigger than me -___- ), the amazing soccer player and hockey obsessed fan? It doesn't matter what they say, because, if you called a monkey an elephant, that doesn't make the monkey an elephant, does it? ( LOL, sorry, me and my bad comparisons. )



If anyone says this amazing girl is anything other than how gorgeous, wonderful and sweet she is, that doesn't make her any less awesome than she actually is. If anyone says that, then they don't know shit.
You always look down upon yourself, picking on your weight and pimples when your weight is PERFECTLY normal and your breakouts aren't even NOTICEABLE. You always like a guy, but admire them from afar and never actually make moves on them, so you never know if they like you back. WHY would you do that? You are incredibly funny, crazily outgoing, fun to be around and insanely pretty. ANY guy who gets to have you must have done, like, SHITloads of charity work in his life and his past 50 lives to deserve a girl like you. You are a real diamond, one in a million, out of all of the crappy, cheap, ugly pebbles around us.You are YOU.




I'm so glad I got to know you this year, and learned about little details of your life. About how you never eat oranges, you only like to suck out the juice. About how you love marinara sauce, but hate the tomato chunks in it...( ironic? ). About how you can't smell anything except for perfume, but your nose is extra sensitive when it comes to that. About your taste in guys, your views in relationships, your way of sleeping on your side, your favorite foods, how you love animals ( except for cats ), the sound of your laugh, how you grin that reluctant cheesy grin of yours when you completely disagree with someone but is way too polite to say it to their faces. You're like a sister to me, I tell you everything, and if I tried to hide something from you, you would juice it out of me, like the way you juice an orange.
 


I've learned to appreciate your strengths and come to accept your flaws, to understand your way of thinking and to sympathize with you when you have hardships in your life. And in return, every time I run into difficulties, the first thing I think about doing is whipping out my phone and texting you for advice. Like whenever someone asks me a challenging question ( mostly in math ), I immediately tell them, "WAIT!!" and forward the question to you. They normally look at me like I'm retarded, but that's okay. They're just jealous that I have an amazingly smart friend like you.
I remember how we met, how this junior girl named Deborah made us eat lunch together on our first day. I remember how we went trick-o-treating with pillow cases on your birthday, which also happens to be Halloween. You were the Crazy-wig/tattoo girl and I was the Bad-ass Mario. I remember our first sleepover together, with Sara and Fanny, and how we all got dressed in bikinis at midnight and went outside but the jacuzzi was broken, so we ended up playing sexual charades instead...in bikinis.



I have all of these precious memories of us together, always giggling like we're high and checking guys out where ever we go. Instead of following the rules, like normal good girls, we're always scheming about how we can break the rules and get away with it.



Remember all of the sexual jokes we cracked at random things people said, and we would laugh till our stomachs hurt while other people stared at us like we were stupid? And how we would spend an entire afternoon analyzing if a guy liked one of us? Remember us going through the crazy dieting phase then ended up breaking the diet by going out and stuffing our faces? Remember how I made myself at home in YOUR house like it was my own while Sara was being the polite girl and not touching anything? You might not, but I promise I remember every. single. amazing. moment that we've spent together.
Hey, the space that my brain has saved by not remembering things in school had to be filled up by something, right?
I have so many cheesy things to say to you, so many untold perverted jokes and last minute warnings about hot guys and the dangerous world we live in. I need so much more time to tell you things face to face before we leave each other forever, but instead, we spent the last afternoon we had together playing video games at Dave&Buster's. Instead of pouring our hearts out to each other, we bonded by hugging when we won 110 tickets at Wheel of Fortune. Instead of saying goodbye, we cashed in our 968 tickets for matching blue and pink stuffed dogs and Chinese Finger Traps.



I can write a whole frickin' dictionary lengthed book about the things we should have done before I leave, or the things we regret doing or the things we should apologize to each other for doing. But I'm not going to.
Instead, I'm going to save my breath/electricity/money/time/energy/planet by remembering it, and keeping those thoughts close in my heart. I started this entry with great ideas in mind:
  • List all the amazing things we did together ( I kind of did? )
  • Do a math equation to prove how much you helped me in math... ( AHAHAHA...no. )
  • Write you a song ( Will try to )
Here's the song...from me to you!
~ So there's this amazing girl that I know, 
who's so pretty that she should be on a fashion show, 
she makes all of the guys go...;] ( you know what )
she loves animals...including rats? ( kinda running out of rhymes)
she's so caring that,
if someone makes me cry she'll run after them with a bat,
she's allergic to cats, 
she's skinny but she thinks she's fat,
she never wears hats, 
just thinking about her makes me sad, 
because while we were all at Grad, 
she was in Mexico with her mom and dad. 
I'll miss you really bad, 
when I come back you'll probably be married to a lad, 
if he mistreats you then I'll be mad, 
and beat him till he yells  "EGAD!!"
And that concludes my song. Yes, the rhythms were terrible. What, the guy Brooke marries to can't be British and yell egad?
I have tons more to say, but I know you're going to start to lose interest. So instead, I'm going to end this by saying...
You're amazing, don't you ever forget that. You have every right to deserve everything in life, and I honestly wish you the best. I'm going to skype you every single night, and I'll always remember you.
Always say always? 

Here's to all of the times we made people felt awkward by laughing in their faces, the creepy stares we gave people but looked away as soon as they caught us staring...( or you did, I didn't ), to all of the fun/WEIRD/perverted/creepy conversations we've had together. I'll always love you, and I would give up all the hot guys in the world for you. ;] ( Well...maybe except for one? You wouldn't want me to be lonely now, would you? :P )
Cheers.
Much love;

No comments:

Post a Comment