June 16, 2011

Loved Ones...(and not so loved ones?)

"We would live forever, who could ask for more? You could die if you wanted, but baby what for?" - CeeLo.
This wonderful year has gone by in the blink of an eye, so fast that it feels like it was a dream. If I could, I would make this year last forever.
I know I've already dramatically blogged about leaving, and I'm not going to do that again or else tears will come. Instead, I will blog about individual people, so in 20 years, I will remember each and every single one of them. So if you're mentioned below, I either owe you for making my year wonderful, or your presence alone ruined my year and I'm writing this because I hold grudges...for a long time.
- Brooke
- Sara
- Fanny
- Wasabi
- Selena
- Anu
- Pumpkin
- Pizza
- Poop
- Uggs
- HotDog
- Others
I'm obviously not going to write an entire blog for each person I mentioned above, so for some of them, I'm going to smush them together into one post. I LOVE that word...( SMUUUUSH!! ) This is inspired by Sara, where she wrote individual entries about me and Fanny, and I thought it would be a good idea too. Her blog is here.
From now on, all of my blogs will be about each person listed above until I go through all of them. Acquainted for only a year, but forever friends/enemies. Here's to us.



Much love;

No comments:

Post a Comment