June 15, 2011

Christina and Fanny

So some of my best friends in the freaking world!!! Are leaving....you should already be crying cause this is some sad stuff right here! I love them and I'm about to tell you all about how much I care about them, emotional time right now, GO.



Fanny, shes my Swedish lover #2 (Sara is swedish lover #1 but THANK GOD SHES STAYING) (btw the #1 #2 aren't like order or rank in which I love them, its just a number MEANS NOTHING) So back to fanny with the nice fanny and the funny jokes cause shes a funny girl child women fanny person :) I just met her this year, shes drop dead gorgeous, ugh so jealous of her prettiness. Shes so innocent and quiet but when shes like mad she can be like RRRAAAWWWRRRR then cuss you out in Swedish! Shes got the most ADORABLE dog ever and shes awesome with a video camera, never had Starbucks until like a month ago, and duh, Swedish how many times do I have to mention this? Shes such an overachiever at like everything she does, I bet she has like all A's, damn. She runs and plays soccer and all this stuff, sweetest person you'll ever meet! I really wish that I had more time with her, but shes leaving at the end of this summer break, so I'm going to make sure I spend plenty of time with my swed bud before shes gone out of my life :'( I love her to death, and it hurts to know shes leaving :( Christina, shes like my best friend in the world, and even though Ive only spent a year with her its felt like my whole life, so much has happened and its hard to think today was the last day I'm going to see her for a long time, or hopefully not that long, I know that I'm not going to let us just grow apart, I will MAKE her skype with me like everyday and Ill visit, Ive always wanted to see Toronto :) Shes already told me I'm going to sleep in her bed ;) psh sleep, yea right. But back to the mushy stuff, she means so much today, and today, riding home from the mall after spending like 5hours playing video games with her, it hit me, these are the last moments I have with her...I started to cry right there, thank god nobody noticed, or if they did they didn't say anything. That car ride was like hours and seconds long at the same time, and when we got to my house, we just hugged this quick hug, both of us with tears about to pour out of our eyes, and I walked inside, that was it. Bye...well for in person that is. I'm still skyping with her right now, actually as I'm typing this I'm talking to her but its just the same as spending time in real life. I made sure I taught Christina how to cook an actual meal, I tried my best of making her less afraid of trampolines, I got her to spend less then 3hours in each store at the mall, got her cold stone, brought her to Dave and Busters, and that's only stuff that happened recently! We will always share this blog site, and our twitter for it too, Ill never forget you buddy <3


Okay Ima go cry!!
xoxo-Brooke<3

1 comment:

  1. Awwh honey! You are the sweetest person I'll ever know <3

    ReplyDelete