July 21, 2011

Oh Miley Cyrus

Don't really really really hate some singers? Like all their songs are complete SHIT and unbearable but sometimes catchy and explode your brain when it gets suck in your head? Rebecca Black for example, yea I don't care that she only has two songs, they suck. Now, rarely, these crappy people can make a good song. Not talking about Rebecca anymore, she still sucks. I'm talking about Miley Cyrus, right now your probably like WTF Miley?? She has no good songs are you kidding me, that hoe? WELL, she actually has one pretty good song. Its called 'Black Umbrella' BTW if you don't know what Black Umbrella is, look it up! ;)
Her voice has seemed to make a lot of improvement, and I think this song goes well with her whore-ness
What do you think? Like the new Miley? Think she should make more songs like this? I do! I guess her daddys not writing her songs for her anymore, good.


Make sure you follow us on twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/AwesomeCrooks
And 'Like' our Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Lets-Be-Awesome-Together-/247605275252601








TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT US <3

No comments:

Post a Comment