July 18, 2011

Sharon.

I apologize for my last vulgar entry below. Actually, haha... no I don't. But, now that the trash has been taken out, I'm going to move onto someone who's better. SHAAAYYYRONN!! Who's the sweetest wasabi alive?!
( I was going to put a picture of us here, but I realized that I couldn't find any...so here's a picture I drew of me and her. )
Kinda took me like 2 minutes on Paint...plus the faces were taken off of Google. Hey, don't judge.

This picture kinda doesn't do us justice...As you can tell, I'm not particularly skillful when it comes to art.
Anyways, Sharon's really the most incredible person, like ever. She is truthful, she's entertaining, creative, loyal, and a true friend. I can always count on her to agree with me when I think a guy is hot, and she would always stalk him with me if I asked ( JK...well, maybe not ).
She understands me, and is always there to protect me from people who makes fun of my blonde moments...( expression only, not literally ). The ONLY flaw that's even slightly related to her is...WE NEVER SPEND TIME TOGETHER !!
We always plan things, but in the end, one of us always ends up cancelling. Why is this??! It's like someone up there doesn't like the idea of us being together.
I have this one special memory of us together, even though we had alot of fun times together, this one outshines all the rest. It was when me and her coincidentally met at Starbucks, when we went with different people at different times. I had only known her for 2 days back then. She went with our friend Anu, but Anu had to leave early, so Sharon was left at Starbucks alone.

Holy crap, this picture of the coffee gave me SO much formatting trouble.
I ditched the people I went with, and walked Sharon home.
The little 15 minute walk to her house turned out to be the time and place for the most heartfelt conversation I've ever had with Sharon. For once, there were no jokes, no teasing, no crazy laughing. We found that we were alike in more ways than we could ever imagine, and we comforted each other's boy troubles.
I told her secrets that no one else knew about me even though I had only known her for 2 days. To me, she was, and still is, amazing
I have no idea why this post is so short!! Maybe because it's little because it represents the time me and Sharon spent together this year: very little. :[
Oh well, short and sweet? Haha, it sounds like that sugar-substitute...Nevermind, I just googled it; it's called Sweet 'N Low. I was close? Wow, why is sugar related to sharon...o_O
Because they both start with an "S", and both are sweet. ;]
Anywhooo,
iHeartSharonTonsAndTons.

Much love;

No comments:

Post a Comment