August 3, 2011

Yes, really.

Like she said, I don't listen. :) I'm going to make this seem like an ongoing conversation because I get pissed when I get really absorbed into reading something but it abruptly stops. So yes, I'm continuing this.
To EMOtional people, they get upset over everything. DO they know what's worth their tears, and what's not? Obviously not, or they wouldn't be crying over every little thing in life. 
Overall, I'm glad we came to an agreement: Depression gets people nowhere in life, and people should stop. ( It means I win since I supported this side from the beginning, teehee. XD )
If anyone knows me, I have a really short attention span so disregarding what I wrote above, I AM ending this abruptly.
P.S.
I have a hottie over, so it's not that I don't love you guys, it's just that my hormones tend to take over. ;)

Much love;

No comments:

Post a Comment