August 2, 2011

My view about emo(tional) people

OKAYYYY so read Christina's blog titled emo(tional) people before you read this because this blog is almost like a response to hers, and I'm going to address certain things and you wont get it if you don't read hers!


So people have really different views, and will take each of our blogs about this subject very differently, some people will think shes a total bitch or some people will agree with her or some people like me will partially agree and partially not.
This is just proof at how totally different people we actually are. I'm just going to say reading her blog I was constantly changing how I felt about it, her little, well huge ass warning, had me scared and I was sure i was going to be like WTF and then reading it, I would think wow I guess your right, then I would immediately change and think why would you write things like this???




The whole story about the hobo who completely conned her, and how she was proud. How can you be proud of someone who tricks people into thinking your worse off then you actually are? Who basically is stealing from people who are just trying to help you out because you have made them believe you are worse then you actually are?





Okay done with discussing her blog, now my view on the whole depression thing. TRUE being depressed and crying about things doesn't get you anywhere, but if you don't let yourself be sad for a minute your bottling up your feelings inside and that's just as bad. People can go insane if theres something that genuinely makes them upset, and they think I can't be sad over this, it doesn't matter as much as other peoples problems... well if its enough to actually make you upset, IT MATTERS. In my mind, problems and issues shouldn't be judge on which one is worse because that puts the mindset that theres worse off then this and can end up making a person feel worse and worse.

You can't be sad forever, and you can't let little things get to you because right then and there it may seem bad but just wait in the future your going to look back and think, wow I really over reacted to that, it doesn't seem like such a big deal now.


Know whats a big deal, know what is worth your tears and worth the hurt, because when nothing seems to be going right, you deserve to be a upset for a little bit, deserve to sit in bed all day and just not want to deal, but remember when tomorrow comes, you need to get back up and prove that nothing will break you down enough to completely give up. It takes a strong person to shed a tear when all you've been doing is holding back and don't think it makes you any weaker. 
see that smile? that's what you should do :)
  okay okay enough inspirational stuff, enough talking about this, and yes I'm very consular like, I'm aware

No comments:

Post a Comment